Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
Rancho Mirage, California
|RESORT HOME |||RATES |||WEBSITE |||BOOK NOW|
Here's what others have had to say about Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa.
- "Visited for two weeks in July 2014. During our stay, our three children (13, 11, 10) took tennis lessons for a week from Martina. She was amazing! Our children had never played before and Martina was not only patient but very encouraging and upbeat. Her enthusiasm was infectious and all three children are now signed up for tennis lessons at home and have racquets of their own. Thank you Martina for all you did! We will be sure to come back and visit!"—H.V., Beg., August 2014
- "The facilities are top-notch, clean and well maintained. The office staff is attentive. Kevin is one of the finest instructors in the desert - he custom tailors lessons with a remarkable level of personal attention. I always leave feeling like I have learned a new skill or approach that organically improves my game."—J.F., Int., July 2014
- ""—C.B., Adv., July 2014
- "Fabio could tell me in 5 minutes how to make a minor adjustment and it completely changed my game. My backhand is now just as strong as my forehand. Great tennis instruction!"—D.S., Int., April 2014
- "Be sure to take part in the tennis clinic. My friend and I were on our way to play a few sets when we were kindly approached by Pat Dennehy, the PBI Tennis Director, who invited us to take part in the clinic. This was a combination of a tennis lesson, a fun-filled cardio workout (accompanied by some great hip-hop music) and some very enjoyable mingling with the other participants. After the clinic both myself and my friend purchased new racquets, which were strung and ready for us by the end of the day. The whole experience was truly 5 star."—D.C., Low Int., April 2014
- "I would definitely advise them to go to the Westin Mission Hills tennis facility! Our group had a great experience there. We had really good clinics. The pros were very helpful and friendly and we will most likely be back next year."—J.B., Adv. Int., March 2014
"This was my second 14 day stay at The Westin, Mission Hills Resort. The Resort, pools and the tennis facility are beautiful.
After my first experience with Pat Dennehy and his amazing tennis program, last year, I recently returned for another 14 days. I took 13 drill classes from Pat Dennehy and Fabio Vasconellos and 1 private lesson from Fabio. They are both outstanding tennis professionals, always prompt/punctual, personable and patient with everyone.
My private lesson with Fabio exceeded my expectations! I was looking to hit a lot a balls with him but what I received was so much more-I did hit a lot balls but additionally, he offered many valuable tips and solid coaching.
It was a pleasure to be in the company of two true tennis professionals. They generously gave 100% daily to everyone. I would higly recommend Pat and Fabio and this tennis facility without any reservations. I have already made my vacation plans to return in 2015."—L.S., Adv. Int., March 2014
- "Everything was GREAT. We stayed at the villas and had a fantastic time. Everyone was very friendly so it was a great time away and the weather was perfect. WE really enjoyed the villas as well as the hotel, the pools were great and the tennis was excellent. The setting was fantastic being right on the gold course."—P.S., Int., March 2014
- "Another great visit to hit with and to learn from Pat and Fabio. PBI has an excellent reputation- and has delivered again. Fun, social time as always. If you like to play tennis- and you want to play in wonderful weather in a great setting- the Westin Mission Hills resort and the PBi staff of Fabio and Pat are the only way to go. P.S. We have met the nicest people on the courts there."—J.T., Low Int., March 2014
- "I had three private lessons with Fabio Vasconcellos and loved him. Fabio taught me so much and made every minute fun. He seemed to know exactly what I needed to work on within a couple of minutes of watching me play. I also did the groundstroke clinic and it was great. I would recommend this tennis resort to anyone going this area."—B.J., Int., March 2014
- "The Westin Mission Hills is in a beautiful setting and centrally located in the Palm Springs/Palm Desert valley. The tennis teaching pros were experienced and excellent and my husband and I both learned valuable tips in differentiated level instruction. They were able to set up matches for us with some local players, as well. The pro shop is small and the restaurant on the property is limited in its choices but we still had a good experience with the staff and quality of what we purchased."—B.R., Int., February 2014
- "I spent a week hitting and doing drills with Pat and Fabio and cannot say enough good things about them. I am an advanced player who was mostly looking to drill and hit a lot of balls - what I got was some really sound feedback, some valuable tips, and solid coaching. Everything I was offered as advice was something I could use and not just something that they say to everyone that they meet. It was an absolute pleasure to be there and I would absolutely not only recommend it as a tennis destination to others, but I would go back there myself."—D.H., Adv., February 2014
Rates and Reservations
Visit the website for current rates
71333 Dinah Shore Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Web Link: Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
Web Link: Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
Book Online: Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa