Junior Tennis Camp Reports
This is your opportunity to become a critic yourself and review a junior tennis camp that you or your child has attended. If you reached this form from a camp page, the camp's name has already been filled in; otherwise, choose one from the drop-down box.
There are two parts: a simple box in which to write your review and a form for rating the various services and amenities. As your critiques come in, I'll post them on the appropriate junior tennis camp pages in the section called "Your Call."
Everyone who rates a resort or camp is automatically enrolled in a sweepstakes drawing for the following tennis-vacation prizes:
- Saddlebrook Junior Tennis: Rate any junior camp and you're eligible to win a one-week junior camp at Saddlebrook Resort in Wesley Chapel, FL. The 6-day/5-night session includes 5+ hours of daily instruction, shared lodging in a junior suite, and all meals.
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis at Omni Amelia Island: The former home of the WTA's Bausch & Lomb tournament, the 24-court Racquet Park amid the live oaks of this multi-dimensional barrier island resort in Northwest Florida will treat the lucky winner to two nights of lodging in an oceanfront hotel room plus two days of tennis camp (3 hours/day) for two people.
- Saddlebrook Tennis: Although the tennis program is renowned as one of the planet's most intensive, the setting is pure multidimensional resort with golf, a lake-sized pool, and spa as complements to the on-court work. You could win a two-day tennis package for two, consisting of five hours of intensive tennis instruction each day (for both people) along with video analysis at this world-renowned resort in Wesley Chapel, near Tampa, Florida (lodging and meals not included).
- TOPS'L Beach & Racquet Resort by Wyndham: The Florida Panhandle may be most famous for its tall sugar-sand dunes, broad beaches, and turquoise waters, but TOPS'L, which borders its own stretch of beach, adds the crucial diversion of a well-honed tennis program. The winner of this prize will get a chance to find out first-hand with accommodations for three nights for two players in a two-bedroom condo, plus a one-hour clinic, social round-robin, and ball machine use at this Destin, Florida tennis haven.
- New England Tennis Holidays at Sugarbush: This long-running and consistently highly rated tennis camp—which now runs year-round—parlays a setting in Vermont's Green Mountains with a solid five-hour-a-day program run by experienced pros. The winner can look forward to two days of tennis camp (five hours a day) on Har-Tru courts and lunch both days, for two people (lodging is additional).
Resort or Camp To Review